Thursday, February 8, 2024

General RPG Valentines Special Edition: Risqué

Babe, we've been doing this Valentines thing for 8 years now, and I think we've got a good thing going.  This isn't just some casual gimmick any more.  You and I, we're in it for the long haul...and I think it's time we took the next step in our relationship.  This Valentine's Day, we're going all the way.  That's right--instead of a bunch of silly, stupid RPG Valentines, this year, I've got a bunch of silly, stupid, sexually suggestive RPG Valentines for you!  Things're gonna get risqué this year, so viewer discretion is advised!

I'd say this is for mature audiences only, but c'mon...we all know that there is absolutely nothing mature about what I'm about to subject you to.
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































...Phew!  Hoo boy.  Wow.  That was...that was great, darling.  So, SO worth the wait.  That was special, and you were wonderful, and all I can think about at this second as I look at you is...is...

...Say, babe, how familiar are you with the term "post nut clarity?"  Well, uh, you're about to be.
































































































































6 comments:

  1. Whoa the nu mou one deserve a estanding ovation, congratulations Valentine a winner is You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm going to bag fuck you, you volcano bakemeat!" *Vietnamese Pokemon's most horrifying and inhuman Pokemon*

    "Your fuckable slab of meat is perfect for my unplayable game!" *Adam Crusher from Cyberpunk 2077*

    "You can't avoid my rape!" *Rubber Hose Rampage*

    "I'll fuck you harder than my franchises!" *Square Enix or Embracer*

    "You're gonna suck harder than my games!" *E.A.*

    "Eat pussy and die, whores!" *Vaquero from Wing Commander*

    "I will peg you!" *Dronya from the great RPG Labyrinth of Refrain Coven Dusk. Fuck the other game, Labyrinth of Galleria.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A...little more aggressive than I'm looking for. Although I do like the SquareEnix and EA ones. Thanks for the ideas, at any rate!

      Delete
    2. Please play Labyrinth of Refrain and Labyrinth of Galleria and compare the great story and gameplay of Refrain to the dogshit story and mindless, unchallenging slog that is Galleria.

      Delete
    3. I've put LoR on my wishlist, so we'll see what happens. If it goes on a good sale and I play it, I'll see about a Let's Play of LoG (I'm getting too busy and tired in my old age to intentionally play shitty games as much as I used to, heh).

      Delete