Friday, February 8, 2019

General RPG Valentines 3

A great many thanks to both my sister and to Ecclesiastes for their help with making these!



Well, folks, it's Valentine's Day once more, and you know what that means: in an attempt to keep myself in good company, I've crafted some RPG-themed Valentines for you to send to the object of your affection, so that you, too, will spend this year's holiday single. Happy Day Before Cheap Chocolate Day, all!













































And of course, for those of you who want a more straightforward but still RPG-themed way of driving people away, I got you covered on that angle, too!











4 comments:

  1. Wait, does Frisk actually face the screen at some point?

    That Witcher 3 one got a hearty "Yikes" out of me.

    Strong selection this year. Lots of champs and chumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that ain't Frisk.

      Glad you enjoyed, sir! And thanks for your help with'em! In fact, I gotta edit this to give you some credit; I'm terrible with remembering to give thanks where it's due, aren't I?

      Delete
  2. from what game is the last one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I have arbitrarily decided is tradition for these posts, the final Valentine is Xenoblade 1's Reyn, truly the perfect embodiment of a guy who is lovable for the act of having a stupid face and the corniest of battle quote catchphrases, and the final Anti-Valentine is Xenosaga 3's Kevin, a romantic partner of such low quality that even Chris Brown appears mildly favorable by comparison.

      Delete